Does Your IT Team Need Some Extra Help?
Whether your project is being held up by a lack of time, a lack of money, or a lack of another key resource, the end result is that your business is falling behind. Get the extra resources you need and stay on track with Co-Managed IT.
If your IT team is struggling to finish projects and stay on top of support requests, it’s likely due to one of the following reasons…
- Lack Of Time: No matter how capable and efficient your IT team is, there are only so many hours in the day.
- Lack Of Money: At a certain point, a lack of cashflow will prevent you from getting that project done when you need it done.
- Lack Of Expertise: Depending on the project, it could involve a new technology that your internal staff doesn’t have experience with. Learning about the technology in question may require extensive training and costly certifications. No internal IT team can be experts in every single technology your business processes rely on.
What’s the solution? Get the extra help you need with co-managed IT services
What Is Co-Managed IT?
Co-managed IT services allow businesses and their IT teams to take advantage of the expertise and skill of a team of IT specialists when needed, and without paying expensive salaries or benefits. It’s an affordable solution that allows you to expand your current IT resources and make sure you always have the tech support you need.
What Are The Benefits Of Co-Managed IT?
- Scale With Ease: As your organization grows and evolves, you may need to scale up your efforts. Rather than hiring more technicians, you can use co-managed IT on a month-to-month basis. If you find you no longer need as much assistance, you can quickly scale back. You’re never locked in. Co-managed IT services are easy to scale up or down.
- Freedom of Focus: Without having to oversee network administration and helpdesk requests, your internal staff can discuss, design and implement your project.
- Harness Expertise: You can also bring on expertise and extensive experience offered by your co-managed IT provider in that same 25-50% margin. While your team may have done one or two cloud migrations before, your vendor has done hundreds if not thousands of migrations, all in different industries and different needs. Put that expertise and experience to work for you.
Get The Support And Resources You Need With Co-Managed IT
Don’t let your support tickets pile up or your projects sit unfinished any longer. Talk to the Baroan Technologies team today to augment your internal team with additional support from ours.
With a little extra help from our team, you will…
- Eliminate overdue support requests for your end users and vastly reduce day to day downtime.
- Complete major projects more quickly and effectively.
- Have the freedom to strategically devote your internal IT teams capabilities where they’re most needed, without overworking them.
The quality and effectiveness of your IT team is up to you. Will you give them the resources and support they need to succeed?
Baroan Technologies is here to provide the extra help you need – all you have to do is ask.
Information Technology Aligned With Your Business Goals?
Baroan is a complete IT services & IT support company working with organizations in Elmwood Park and across the United States of America.