What Are Baroan Technologies Managed IT Services?
We deliver proactive, flat-rate, Managed IT Services. Those services will reduce your operational costs, eliminate business pain, increase your profits, and mitigate business risks. With our partnership, we become your Virtual IT Department and outsourced CIO. With those duties lifted off your shoulders, it lets you stay focused on your business, and we remain focused on your technology.
Does Using Baroan Technologies Managed Services Make Sense?
We believe it does. With our managed IT services solutions, the technology, daily maintenance, ongoing protection of your systems and data are fully outsourced and secured by us. When you select Baroan Technologies as your Managed IT services provider, we offer multiple benefits:
- Proactive automated resolution to most common computer issues
- Reduced Technology Expenses
- Less Infrastructure Cost
- Help-Desk Support
- Vendor Management
- Cloud Solutions
- Staff Productivity
What Managed IT Services Do We Include?
All of our services begin with a well-designed managed IT strategy. Your network stays monitored around the clock. When a technical problem or system issue occurs, we alert you immediately. Within our managed IT services plans, we tailor them according to your needs and budget. When outsourcing your IT support and services to us, you get a dedicated vendor. Below is a shortlist of our Managed IT Services you can expect to receive.
- Managed IT Services Plans for Business
- Locally Staffed Engineers
- Unlimited Support
- Monitoring & Support
- Managed Security
- Microsoft 365 Support
- Remote Help Desk Services
- VOIP Systems Support
- Secure Remote Access
- Active Directory Management
- IT Outsourcing & Consulting
- Scheduled Proactive Maintenance
Why Choose Baroan Technologies Managed IT Services?
Businesses and organizations like yours, across various industries, select our managed IT services to control their technology overhead so they can boost their productivity. When considering managed IT services, if any of the items listed below apply to your business, it’s time to contact Baroan Technologies.
- The organization lacks efficiency and productivity
- Business automation processes are long overdue
- Regulation compliance and data privacy issues are lacking
- Need to cut technology expenses
- Move away from break-fix remedies
- Internal IT department is overloaded
- No in-house technical expertise or ongoing training
- Want to create future benefits and reduce operating costs
After reviewing that list, we’re sure there is an area of your company that came to mind, which needs technology improvements or outsourcing to a service provider.