Can Your Organization Survive a Disaster and Still Be In Business Next Year?
- Does your staff know a disaster recovery plan exists?
- Can you easily explain the back-up process, in a manner your team understands?
- Do you feel like your employees don’t care about business continuity like you do?
It is estimated that 80-90 percent of businesses suffering from a major disaster go out of business within three years. The reason the percentages are incredibly high? An excellent back-up plan or disaster recovery plan was not set in place.
What Are Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plans?
Some Managed IT service firms call it Business Continuity Plan; others prefer the Backup & Disaster Recovery Plan. Regardless of the titles, the process is simple. Baroan Technologies will keep all your data safe, secure, and accessible when your organization experiences a natural or human-made disaster.
Baroan’s solution offers you a robust set of tools that gives your company a better chance to recover quickly and remain open. With our Business Continuity solutions in place, you experience little to no damage to your operations. Your reputation remains intact, customers are not inconvenienced, and staff remains productive.
What Are The Benefits Of Baroan Technologies Business Continuity Solutions?
- You won’t have disruptions to your services
- Your Information Technology stays protected
- Your staff’s readiness is guaranteed in the event of a disaster
- Your employees will be informed and well-rehearsed
- Your image, brand, and reputation remain protected
- Your customer’s confidence doing business with you will not fail
- You will keep your commitments and continue delivering high-quality services
- Your investors will see you take your business seriously and stay prepared
With Our Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Plan, Your Company Bounces Back!
Regardless of your business location, your operations may feel the effects of raging storms that down trees and power lines. Or an employee accidentally deletes data that put your services on hold. Or worse, increasing cyber-attacks that steal your business data expecting payment for its return. It will not matter; without our Business Continuity solutions, your operation remains at a standstill.