Why Get a Documented Network Analysis and Security Assessment?
- Do you want to improve your security and uncover significant cost-savings?
- Do you finally want to see what’s really going on inside your IT infrastructure?
- Do you want a strategic road map created for your management team and IT systems?
When you enlist Baroan Technologies to lead a network analysis, our objectivity becomes your first benefit. Our recommendations are unbiased and solely based on the security assessment. Our goal is to help create a network IT infrastructure strategy that aligns with your business goals.
How Secure Is Your Network and Can It Fully Support Your Growing Business Needs?
In your organization, your network also includes other devices needing to be secured. You have desktops, laptops, tablets, as well as servers and workstations. These devices also help grow your business. Did you know that having a network analysis and security assessment on these devices will uncover any potential security risks you face?
Our Network Analysis and Security Assessment will provide you the valuable information you need to secure your critical data. That includes:
- Server antivirus, software, hardware, and setup reviews
- Workstation antivirus, software, hardware, and setup reviews
- Internet connectivity and email service reviews
- Firewall, printer, wireless, network, and security reviews
What is a Network Analysis and Security Assessment?
A security assessment is an in-depth analysis of your network. When we review the data about your IT infrastructure, it reveals all the hidden details of the existing IT environment. Based on what is uncovered, we’ll then recommend where improvements are needed most—for example, network simplification, automation, or complete network consolidation.
How Does Baroan’s Network Analysis and Security Assessment Benefit Your Business?
Taking control of your IT infrastructure and how your network is arranged is only the beginning. When we conduct your network analysis, you get the needed information on where to prioritize and when to invest in new and necessary technologies. Instead of guessing, your strategic technology investment decisions get based on reliable data; you can leverage for potential business growth.