Why Get a Documented Network Analysis and Security Assessment?
- Do you want to improve your security and uncover significant cost-savings?
- Do you finally want to see what’s really going on inside your IT infrastructure?
- Do you want a strategic road map created for your management team and IT systems?
When you enlist Baroan Technologies to lead a network analysis, our objectivity becomes your first benefit. Our recommendations are unbiased and solely based on the security assessment. Our goal is to help create a network IT infrastructure strategy that aligns with your business goals.
Cybersecurity Compliance & Privacy Regulations
How Important Is Cybersecurity Compliance and Privacy Laws?
- Has cybersecurity vulnerabilities been discussed or resolved at your organization?
- Are your client records still exposed to persistent cybersecurity weaknesses?
- Is anyone in your organization held accountable for the numerous data breaches?
Depending on your industry, compliance regulations and privacy laws are areas of business that cannot be ignored or overlooked. Failure to comply, your organization will face fines, sanctions, loss of reputation, adverse business outcomes, forced to close, or worse, a combination of those items mentioned. Protecting client, patient, and personnel information from cybersecurity attacks is vital, and why Baroan Technologies gets called in to address and resolve compliance or privacy law concerns.
Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery
Can Your Organization Survive a Disaster and Still Be In Business Next Year?
- Does your staff know a disaster recovery plan exists?
- Can you easily explain the back-up process, in a manner your team understands?
- Do you feel like your employees don’t care about business continuity like you do?
It is estimated that 80-90 percent of businesses suffering from a major disaster go out of business within three years. The reason the percentages are incredibly high? An excellent back-up plan or disaster recovery plan was not set in place.
Why Do You Need Your Network Monitored?
To avoid these inconveniences and headaches, your IT infrastructure is dependent upon your network to remain fully operational. As a robust environment, if your system fails, all of your applications and technical operations stop.
What your applications and technical operations need is a flow of information to operate. Without that data, your business comes to a technological standstill. Without Baroan’s Network Monitoring services, your network admins have to try and identify the root causes. And in many instances, they have no answers.