Moving your communication and collaboration services to the cloud significantly reduces costs and complexity while improving the user experience. The next generation of cloud services that make up Office 365 provide robust new capabilities to empower your people. As a Microsoft Cloud Accelerate Partner and member of the Microsoft SMB Cloud Champions Club, Baroan Technologies is fully equipped to help your company transition to Office 365.
See Baroan Technologies' Pinpoint page in the Microsoft Office 365 Marketplace for reviews of our Office 365 services.
Curious? Test out an Office 365 free trial.
Office 365 for Midsize Businesses and Enterprises Trial (Plan E3)
What you get: The E3 ($20/month/user) plan offers
- Cloud-based email (25GB of storage space per user)
- Contact and calendar sharing
- Intranet site for your team
- PC-to-PC calling, and video conferencing
- Hosted website for your business
- Create and edit Word, PowerPoint, Excel and OneNote files online
- Premium antivirus and anti-spam filtering
- Microsoft community support
- Advanced voice (Hosted voice mail support with auto attendant capabilities)
- Advanced mail (Email archiving capabilities, 'legal hold', and unlimited email storage)
- Subscription to desktop version of Office Professional Plus 2010
This trial invitation includes: 25 user licenses
(Please Note: "If you purchase an Office 365 subscription with the same number of user accounts you created by the end of your free trial, the information and configuration for these users' accounts will remain intact. Once your free trial expires, you won't be able to continue trialing Office 365. You will have an additional 30 days to purchase Office 365 before your account information is erased. Once your trial account information has been erased, it cannot be retrieved.")